Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Camping
We went camping this past weekend. Mommy said I was a good boy. She said I barked to much but not to much that it was a huge problem. I chewed through my leash while I was tide to a tree. I also put a few small holes in the windows of the tent. Mommy isn't upset with me. She said it was okay since the holes weren't a problem. She replaced my leash. Mom did say she plans to buy me a bark collar for our next camping trip. I was scared of them till I heard mom telling dad he had to find one that uses sound to correct me not shock. I think she really cares about me. I think I am fitting in just fine around here. I get plenty of food, love and walks. It's just the way I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment