Monday, August 10, 2009
Two months in
In the past two months I have learned so much about my family. My kids are in love with me. Alekz likes to invite me to his bed. I like laying with him. I watch tv with Lorah. And shhh, don't tell them, I like to sit in between them when they are playing just so I can get some extra petting in. My mom brushes me all the time. She says I'm going to kill the vacuum cleaner if I don't quit shedding. So on the 24th I go to the groomer. I heard something about a good brushing, a bath and having my hinney trimmed up. I wonder how she would like that one if I sent her to the groomer for her hinney to be trimmed. She did tell them not to touch my nails though. I hate having my nails touched so I was happy to hear that. Dad takes me for walks a lot. I love walking the neighborhood. I have even met a friend. Her name is Tess, she is a black lab. We like to say hello every chance we get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment